This luxurious skincare product is one of the most popular cult classic and best-selling moisturizers of all time, Tatcha: The Water Cream.
I am going to discuss Tatcha, what is Tatcha the water cream? what are the ingredients?
Today, we are going to find out whether it is Luxury Worthy at its price tag? Should you add it to your skincare routine and much more!
So, without any further a do, let’s get started!
Tatcha The Water Cream Review –
This is Tatcha the water cream, this is an oil-free, anti-aging water cream releases a burst of skin-improving Japanese nutrients powerful botanicals for optimal skin hydration for poreless looking skin.
You can get 10ml for 20$ or 50ml for 68$.
About Tatcha –
Tatcha as a brand is a Japanese-inspired skincare brand. The owner, in fact, is not Japanese but Tatcha as a company has adopted Japanese beauty principles especially Geisha skincare rituals.
This Geisha Skincare rituals has taken all of those powerful superfoods used in Japanese medicine and in Japanese beauty. Everything is packed in their skincare product really to pay homage to Geisha.
Pros & Cons –
- All the ingredients are encapsulated in water.
- Gives a burst of hydration to our skin.
- A lot of good ingredients.
- Instant smooth skin on application.
- A bit more expensive.
- A lot of not-so-good ingredients too.
- Does not have any long-term benefits.
Tatcha The Water Cream: Ingredients –
This Tatcha: The Water Cream has got a lot of good things and also a lot of bad things. So, let’s first start with good things,
- Tatcha’s Blend Of Hadassah 3 – This is a Red Algae which is an amazing humectant that brings water back into the skin
- Rice Bran – This is amazing for brightening the skin, smoothing skin texture.
- Green Tea – Green tea is the best UV protector as well as a great antioxidant.
These are the best blend of three Japanese ingredients superfoods. This blend is going to do some fantastic things to your skin.
Continuing with good ingredients there is,
- Sodium Hyaluronate
All of these things are Humectants, and will be very helpful to bring water into the skin.
Not- So-Good Ingredients
- Dimethicone – Dimethicone doesn’t have any long-term benefits to the skin. It does provide instant satisfaction and smoothing the skin.
- Gold – Gold is not a good antioxidant, using on the skin may scratch your skin.
- Tin & Titanium dioxide – These are larger size metals and again you Irish scraping and scratching your skin.
- Mica – Mica adds reflective properties to look brighter. I would not like to support a moisturizer as it really plays no purpose.
These are the ingredient that I found the most not-so-good, as they have no good properties for skin.
Continuing with not-so-good ingredients,
Tatcha The Water Cream texture is itself gel cream hydrating. This cream has the texture and consistency much more of a cream than a gel or even a gel cream hybrid.
- Take a coin size cream.
- Rub it on your finger tips.
- Apply on your face thoroughly.
- Massage your face with finger tips for a minute or two.
Tatcha The Water Cream : Personal Review –
After application immediately you can feel that Dimethicone which is smoothing the skin, making it feel very silky.
The best way that I can explain it is almost like if you heat your finger up and run it on a stick of butter, that kind of what Dimethicone does.
Gives instant gratification which is totally expected, especially when it comes to luxury skin care selling that sensory experience and feeling those immediate effects is part of the whole luxury skincare experience.
Tatcha the water cream definitely does it’s job, gives hydrating burst to your skin, but I was expecting more from it.
But, if you want to have instant effects, want to save time then you can surely go for it.
You can buy Tatcha The Water Cream From Amazon, you can click the link down below.
So, this was the complete review of Tatcha The Water Cream, I hope you like it, make sure to share with your friends.
Checkout More Similar Items –