Homemade Aloe Vera Face Mask To Get Clear, Spotless and Glass Skin!
Everybody wants clear, radiant skin that would spread charm entering a room, right? That’s when Aloe Vera comes in.
Aloe Vera has some numerous benefits for skin and health and major lies in skin. People apply more to Aloe Vera on the face than eating it.
Nowadays, most of the skincare brands, products use the name of Aloe Vera but provide nothing pure. All of them are filled with toxins and harmful chemicals.
Also, if you check the price of pure aloe vera gel in the market, it’s expensive. But, if you are looking to buy pure Aloe Vera gel, check out the links below.
In India, it’s way cheaper, so Indians you have a chance to go and buy it!
Ok, now, without any further ado, let’s start with the recipe for an aloe vera face mask.
Recipe For Homemade Aloe Vera Face Mask –
For Soft & Glowing Skin
this homemade aloe vera face mask will help your skin get soft, supple and give a Korean Glass Look, which is super trending right now!
Aloe Vera will smoothen and nourish your skin and fresh yogurt will help reducing wrinkles and fine lines.
- Fresh 1-2 Aloe Vera Leaves
- Fresh Yogurt (Dutchie Yogurt Recommended)
- Peel the leave of Aloe Vera.
- With the help of spoon grate Aloe Vera gel from leaves into a bowl.
- Stir the Aloe Vera till all the solid cubes dissolves.
- Now, Add 1 tablespoon of fresh Yogurt.
- Mix them well till it becomes a good paste.
- Take a tissue and soak it in the paste.
- Now apply the tissue on to your face and apply the remaining paste over the tissue, cover all of it.
- Let it stay for 30 minutes on your face.
- Peel it off to see the amazing, soft, nourished and beautiful skin.
Follow this routine daily to get clear and glowing skin in a week!
Note: For sensitive skin, if any stinging or burning sensation occur you may have to take consultation.
For Acne and Acne Spots –
Acne and Pimples they just appear every unexpected time and even takes a lot of time to go away.
Even when it’s gone, it leaves behind the stubborn scar, that stays for years and years. So, now what I am going to show you is the recipe for homemade aloe vera face mask with evergreen turmeric.
Turmeric helps to get rid of all the bacteria and is anti-inflammatory, which will help you get rid of acne and scars and Aloe Vera will calm your skin.
- Aloe Vera Gel
- Sandalwood Powder (Chandan – optional)
- Take 1/2 teaspoon of turmeric in a bowl.
- Add 1-2 tablespoon of aloe vera gel and mix it well.
- Add Sandalwood powder and make a good paste.
- Apply it with your fingers, brush, or cotton pad as your choice.
- You can only apply to your acne or on all of your faces.
- Keep this for not more than 7 minutes as your face can become yellowish.
- Wash it off with cold water.
Follow this routine 2-3 times a week for better results. You will surely see fading your acne and acne scars.
Note: If you have severe skin problems, I recommend you to consult a dermatologists before you try this. Though it does not have any side effects, might work opposite for too much sensitive or severe skin.
So, these were some recipes for homemade aloe vera face mask, and I guarantee you that these will work.
Just make sure to follow these routine as mentioned and you’ll surely see the difference.
For more DIY skincare tips make sure to follow our newsletter!