A healthy breakfast is the most important meal of the day! This is the only time where our body is in need of Vital Nutrients and Energy. That’s why breakfast should be well-balanced and heavy. This is the reason most of the Indian’s do a healthy breakfast.
Are you eating breakfast properly?
Due to today’s super-fast lifestyle, most of us don’t do our breakfast properly or just eating one same thing again and again.
But no more repeating now, today, for this post I’ve decided amazing breakfast options –
- The lowest time required for cooking.
- Variety of tastes.
If you are already fed up with eating daily sandwiches, burgers, Idli and Dosa then make sure to keep reading.
I am going to share with you 7 Easy Healthy Breakfast Recipes, making sure it complies –
- Within 5 minutes.
- Using minimum ingredients.
- No compromise in taste.
So, let’s get started!
For this article, I’ve discarded all of the common breakfast options like Bacon, Burritos, Sandwich, Idli, Dosa, Parathas, Eggs etc.
#7 Healthy Breakfast Besan(Gram Flour) Ka Chilla –
This is the Vegetarian version of Omelette and if you love Omelette then you are definitely going to love Besan Ka Chilla.
This is quick and healthy options having –
- Complex Carbohydrates
Which are essentials for the breakfast.
- Besan(Gram Flour)
- Onion, Tomato, Coriander Leaves
- Rock Salt, Ginger Paste, and Turmeric Paste.
- Take a bowl and add 1 cup of Besan (gram flour).
- Add some water and stir it well and create a batter.
- Now add Onion, Tomato, Rock salt, Turmeric paste, Ginger paste, Coriander leaves.
Note: Here, you can add Masalas and Veggies according to your choice.
- Mix all the ingredients well.
- Heat your pan and put flame to low and some mustard oil.
- Add 1-2 spoons of the batter and spread it on the pan in a circular motion.
- Cook till the color gets golden and you find bubbles on it.
- Flip it and cook the same as above.
Now, serve with Curd with black pepper.
It’s already Easy Healthy Breakfast and also it’s pretty tasty. But 1 isn’t enough, right?
#6 Healthy Breakfast Tamarind Rice Or Pulihora –
This one of my favorite dishes, it’s Tangy, Tasty, and Healthy. Let’s take a look at its a quick recipe.
- Brown Rice
- Boil 1/2 cup of Brown Rice.
- Till it boils up, take a pan on medium heat, and add 1tsp of Cow’s Ghee.
- After Ghee is heated, add 1tsp Mustard seeds, peanuts, add some curry leaves, Turmeric, and rock salt.
- Now, soak tamarind in hot water, and then add that tamarind water in the pan.
- Cook till it becomes a paste.
- Finally, add boiled rice into it and mix thoroughly.
Now, you’re Tamarind Rice is ready!
This Tamarind Rice benefits you,
- Complex carbohydrates
- Healthy Fats
This Tamarind Rice is very well-balanced, light and fulfilling healthy breakfast option, really give it a try.
#5 Very Easy –
As its name suggests, it’s very simple just 3 Simple Ingredients with a balanced breakfast option, almost no cooking, and the ideal for hostellers
- 4-5 Soaked Almonds
- 1-2 Ripe Bananas
- 1 Glass Warm Milk
Believe me, it’s really a powerful combination and will get you through lunch easily. It’s really well balanced, highly nutritious, fills up your tummy, and ideal for breakfast. Make sure to eat it slowly, not in a rush.
#4 Healthy Breakfast Sweet Rice –
If you want to eat something sweet in the morning then you are going to love this breakfast option.
Whenever I am getting late, I make this Sweet Rice cause it’s very easy, no cooking skill is required.
- Brown Rice
- Cow Ghee
- Jaggery Powder
- 4-5 Almonds
- Take a half cup of Semi-Brown Rice and boil it.
- Add 2-3 Cow’s Ghee & 2-3 Jaggery Powder in that boiled rice, and mix it well.
- Finally, garnish with 4-5 almonds. That’s it.
This Sweet Rice Boosts your energy in the morning, Ghee is ideal for fat loss and you should now about jaggery! It’s overall health and an amazing option who are looking for weight loss.
#3 Healthy Breakfast Curd Rice –
If you are facing any kind of problem-related digestion then I will suggest you add the Curd Rice recipe in your breakfast option. Let’s see it’s simple recipe.
- Semi-Brown Rice
- Mustard Oil, Mustard Seeds, Cumin Seeds, Curry Leaves.
- Hing, Rock Salt, Coriander Leaves.
- Take a 1/2 cup of Semi-Brown Rice, Boil it, and set aside.
- In a low flame pan, add some Mustard Oil, 1/2 tsp Mustard Seeds, 1/2 tsp Cumin Seeds, and let it roast.
- Now, add Curry leaves (5-6), Hing (a pinch), Rock Salt, and saute.
- Another side, add some fresh curd in Semi-Brown Rice and some coriander leaves. Mix them well.
- Now, add that tempered mix into it. voila, it’s ready.
This recipe is not only tasty, but it’s also easy to make, very tasty, easy to carry, and most important Panacea for digestive issues.
Curd consists of probiotics that will clean your small intestine. If you ate it for continuous 10 days, you’ll notice that your digestive issues will be disappeared. Curd is also amazing for skin, you might want to check out the benefits of curd and besan for skin
YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE:
#2 Healthy Breakfast Ragi Malt –
Are you tired of eating at breakfast? if you want to drink instead then this Ragi Malt is the recipe for you.
Wonder Green called Ragi made with Curd, it’s an Authentic Indian Smoothie Recipe.
- Ragi Flour
- Rock Salt
- Add 3-4 spoon of Ragi Flour with some water in a bowl and make a paste.
- Take a pan, add one cup of water, Rock Salt and Ragi Paste. Now, cook it for 2-3 minutes and let it be cool.
- After it’s cool, add 50gm of Curd.
Gluten-Free, high in fiber, Vitamins, Minerals, and Amino Acids this mixture is a perfect healthy breakfast for weight loss. If you want more recipes for weight then you should check out an article by Eatthisnothat
#1 Healthy Breakfast Cashew Upma –
A well cooked Cashew Upma can easily beat Pasta, that much of delicious it is. Really, try this Cashew Upma Recipe.
- Cow Ghee
- Cumin Seeds, Ginger, Onion, Curry leaves, Turmeric Powder, Rock Salt, Tomatoes.
- Broken Wheat
- Keep a pan on low flame, after it’s hot enough add 1 tbsp of Cow’s Ghee.
- Now, add 1/2 tsp of Cumin Seeds, Ginger(grated) and some Onion, Curry leaves, Turmeric powder, Rock salt, Tomatoes. Create a well saute.
- Add 5-6 cashews and mix it well.
- Add a little bit of water.
- Now, add 1/2 cup of broken wheat, mix it well and let it cook for a while, and tada, Cashew Upma is ready. You can even garnish it with coriander leaves.
Complex Carbohydrates, Proteins, and full of healthy fats, this Cashew Upma is one of the idle healthy breakfast options.
So, these were some of the quick and easy healthy breakfast options which I thought that you should really check out and give it a shot.
From these above recipes, which one do you like the most? make sure to comment it down below and also share with your friend and family who are bored eating the same in this quarantine!