How To Improve Eyesight? well, this is one of the most requested questions. But can we really restore our lost vision?
To get these answers I researched and examined our Indian ancient classical texts. I even myself had a spec for 4 years, and I always asked many questions to the doctors. So, I am going to go with both perspectives here.
But, what I found was all the medical experts have no other solutions than surgery. On the other hand, Ayurveda has a set of simple practices through which thousands of people have already recovered there eyesight.
To this day present doctors won’t be able to digest this fact.
But Ayurveda clearly mentions that irrespective of what your age is all you need are a few natural ingredients, a conviction in your mind, and a strong determination to get rid of these crutches forever.
Now, get your first checkup done if you haven’t, and let us get started with natural remedies to improve eyesight.
How To Improve Eyesight Naturally | Ayurveda:
#1 Do You Splash Water On Your Eye Early In The Morning?
To accomplish that here some next-level steps –
- #Step 1: Fill Your Mouth Full With Water.
This expands the eye muscles properly.
- #Step 2: Splash Cold Water On The Eyes A Few Times.
Use Rose Water For Eyes –
Once your eyes are wide awake and cool, a rosewater wash is a next thing to do. You need to buy an eyewash cup, easily available in an optical and Ayurvedic shop.
- #Step 1: Put About 15 Drops Of Pure Gulab Jal (Rose Water) In the eye Cup.
- #Step 2: Fill Rest With Cold Water.
- #Step 3: Now Place It On Any One Eye First.
Hold firmly and ensure that water does not spill out from the sides.
- #Step 4: Open Your Eye And Move The Pupil Around.
Make sure that the Rose Water touch that eye surface, move your pupil in all direction, so that water gets circulated in all sides of the eye. Spend about one minute doing this for one eye.
- #Step 5: Throw This Water & Refill For Other Eye.
- #Step 6: Place It Firmly On Other Eye & Repeat The Procedure.
Now, this completes your eyewash routine in the morning.
This itself is tremendously helpful to calm down any inflammation which is one of the root causes of weak eyesight.
#2 Eye Tonic –
After the eyewash, the next thing to drink this powerful homemade tonic, that will directly nourish the nerves of the eyes helping restore lost vision.
- #Step 1: Take 7 Soaked & Peeled Almonds (Gurbandi Almonds).
Gurbandi Almonds are small-sized almonds, a native of the Indian subcontinent, which is way richer in oil, Vitamin A, E, and other nutrients.
- #Step 2: Take 4 Seeds Of Whole Black Pepper.
- #Step 3: Sweeten It With A Bit Of Thread Mishri (optional).
- #Step 4: Put All Three In The Mortar & Using A Pestel Together To Form A Smooth Paste.
- #Step 5: Take A Pan In Low Flame & Put One Glass Of Milk In It.
- #Step 6: Add The Paste In It.
- #Step 7: Pour It In A Glass After 10min (do not strain out the mixture).
- #Step 8: Drink This Powerful Formulation Sip By Sip Slowly.
Now, to get maximum benefits, do not eat anything for the next hour. After that, you can have your regular breakfast.
#3 Take Care Of Your Eyes –
Working in the office? It is extremely important that you take care of your eyes. Of course, if it’s our job to sit in front of the computer screens then work, we can’t ignore that.
Even though this Ayurvedic routine will surely revive and improve your eyesight. But, a few measures taken can really speed up the recovery process by 2 times.
- #Step 1: Take Breaks Every 45min, Close Your Eyes. Sip Water.
- #Step2: Relax Your Eyes By Rubbing Your Palms & Placing On Eyes.
- #Step 3: Whenever Free Press Some Acupressure Points, Move Your Pupils Around.
- #Step 4: Wash Your Eyes every time You Go To Washroom After Filling Mouth With Water.
DID YOU KNOW?
People wearing spectacles have increased 4 times in just the last 10 years. And the reason found out to be excessive exposure to the computer & mobile phone screen.
How much time you really need to look at the screens and how much time you are just compulsively looking at them is a choice that you have to make
There are a few more tips which can really amp up the improvement and recovery of your eyesight. Like how? Like this.
- Avoid walking barefoot – weakens the eye muscles.
- Blink more often – prevents drying of eyes.
- Sleep in the darkroom – avoid dim lights.
- Protect your eyes from heat – wear sunglasses.
- Eat one amla a day – great for the eyes.
- Use screen guard – protect your eyes.
- Eat eye strengthening foods – carrot, ghee, moong dal.
- Practice Sarvaang Asana – increases blood circulation
#4 Eye Soother –
Follow this with one glass of warm milk.
Mahatriphala Ghrit is a combination of Ghee, along with over dozens of herbs that calm the heat and dryness of the eyes.
Abhrak Bhasam, on the other hand, is prepared from the Mica and several other indigenous herbs.
#5 Optical Massage –
The nerves beneath the soles are directly connected to the optic nerves. This instantly improves blood circulation, which helps improve vision.
#6 Maha Eyes Drops –
Wait for about 10min before you open them. Eyes will go blurry for a while, that’s when you know that Ghee has nourished your eyes.
The glory of Mahatriphala Ghrit has been sung in the ancient texts.
Ok, Let’s Recap –
- Early in the morning – wash eyes full of water (rosewater with eyecups)
- 1 hour before breakfast – Drink Homemade Tonic made out of Gurbandi Almonds.
- Take care of your eyes regularly.
- Before going to sleep at night – have a mixture of Mahatriphala Ghrit and Abhrak Bhasam, followed by a glass of warm milk.
- Just before sleeping – Massage soles of your feet with Mahatriphala Ghrit.
- Finally, put two drops of Mahatriphala Ghrit in the eyes.
- Now, sleep well.
If you do follow, our ancient texts guarantee that you will get visible results.
Frequently Asked Questions –
How to improve vision in 7 days?
How to improve eyesight without glasses?
What best can be done is to follow the above-mentioned routine and you’ll definitely see the results.
How to improve eyesight with foods?
Foods like Green Leafy, Nuts, fruits with citrus juice, Legumes, whole grains, etc. For more food suggestions check out this article by eye envision eyecare.