This is the most requested article on a well-structured hair care routine to stop hair fall and hair thinning once and for all.
Let’s face it hair fall is not an easy problem to crack. You guys might have tried numerous products, remedies out there but nothing seems to work.
This is because when it comes to issues like hair fall I firmly believe you need not just a remedy but a holistic plan to tap the problem from its root cause.
So, today in this article I am going to share with your three practical hair care tips which will get you from being in this problem to out of this hair permanently.
Also, this routine is not just pride by a few people but is backed by research and is explicitly mentioned in our ancient texts. So, now without any more delay, let’s get started.
Ayurvedic Hair Care Tips To Stop Hair Fall & Hair Thinning –
#1 Eat Curry Leaves First Thing The Morning –
- Take three to five curry leaves.
- Put it in your mouth and chew them.
- keep chewing them until you’ve extracted almost everything out of those leaves till it turns to the paste rather liquid.
For best results use fresh curry leaves. If you have a curry leaf plant in your locality it’s the best nothing like it. Although you can easily buy it from a local vegetable vendor.
So if you want to stop your hair fall and hair thinning issues the first thing that you should eat after waking up in the morning is curry leaves.
Now, I know there will be too many questions popping in your mind, like “I drink water after waking up, do I need to eat curry leaves before that?” Here’s your answer.
#2 Drink Water Just After Waking Up –
Place it near you preferably on a wooden surface and drink it the first thing in the morning. But why copper jug?
Today many people drink copper jar water for weight loss, but not many know how beneficial it is to curb hair fall issues.
The ancient texts explicitly mention it, even modern science agrees that copper can be supplied to the body like this which acts as a catalyst for releasing the iron extracted out of red blood cells helping in hair growth.
Moreover copper charged water keeps the digestive issues away, which is another major reason for hair fall problems.
For people who drink bed tea and coffee, stop doing that as you are just aggravating your hair problems.
So, here is the drill, wake up, drink water, brush your teeth, freshen up and then have curry leaves. After you have curry leaves make sure you don’t eat anything for about 30 minutes.
#3 Cleanse Your Hairs With Chaas –
- Simply take some unsalted buttermilk and with your fingers gently rub it on your scalp.
- Massage evenly onto the roots of the hair.
- Leave for at least 20 minutes and wash it off with running cold water.
- Now, wash off the buttermilk. Make sure that you choose the shampoo very carefully.
I recommend you keep it out for a day or two, let it get sore, that’s when its get best for use.
Now, after you have nourished your hair well, there is one final step to be taken at night. At this moment you can get ready for the day and spend it well.
#4 Don’t forget to take care of your hair, like how? like this –
- Wear hankie under the helmet.
- Avoid spicy foods.
- Find time to Balayam.
- Protect your hair from UV rays.
- Ditch toxic cosmetics.
- Press acupressure points.
- Leave stress free.
- Eat 2-4 tsp of Cow Ghee daily.
- Avoid hot hair dryers.
Buy Amazing Mamaearth Skincare Products From Our Aff Link and Help Our Blog To Sustain – checkout here
#5 End Your Day With A Dose Of Amalki Rasayan –
|Pic Source: Amazon|
- Take a 1/3 tsp of Amalki Rasayan with half tsp of honey and have it.
For best results make sure to keep at least 2 hours of gap between your dinner and Amalki Rasayan.
So, this completes your 100% natural Ayurvedic hair care routine.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
Let’s Recap –
- #step 1 – First thing in the morning, upon waking up, drink copper charged water (before brushing teeth).
- #step 2 – After you are up and fresh chew 3-4 fresh curry leaves.
- #step 3 – Then 20-30 minutes before bathing, apply sore Buttermilk on your scalp.
- #step 4 – Wash it off using 100% natural shampoo.
- #step 5 – End your day with a dose of Amalki Rasayan.
If you follow this hair care routine 100%, you will see a drastic difference in just a matter of a few days, and eventually, hair fall will stop permanently. Our ancient texts guarantee that.
Make sure to follow our blog for more amazing skincare, haircare, health related tips.